Class Dates: (Saturday – Sunday) March 20-21 & (Saturday – Sunday) March 27-28
Class Times: 12PM – 4:30PM EST (New York Time) each day / 17:00 – 21:30 Central European Time (5:00 – 9:30 PM) each day
Join us on the two weekends before Easter and dive deep together with us into the topic under the guidance of Wayne.
In Jin Shin Jyutsu we listen to the pulses and “read” the body at the beginning of a session. The pulses tell us about the now, describe our state, and open a way for us to find the flow sequence that is appropriate right now.
Textbooks I and II describe the pulses and assign them to the depths and body-building functional energy. Rhythm, texture and harmony of the pulses help us to get to know ourselves.
This STC will enable us to gain better understanding of the relationship between pulses and the descriptive textures.
We are looking forward to an exciting class together with you.
Kindly contact the organizer-team: Susanne & Dorit email@example.com, for joining.
- The Zoom access data for the course will be sent to you after receipt of the course fee.
- Platform: Online via Zoom
- Technical Check-in: Friday, March 19th from 3PM – 3:30 PM EST (New York time) / 8 .00 to 8. 30 PM Central European Time
- Pre requisite: Completion of one 5 day class
- Class fees: $466 US Dollars / 390 Euro
- Includes 3 months access to online replay